1) Giving support to Patients and their family (Particularly after receiving a diagnosis) And reducing the isolation that people feel.
2) Increasing knowledge and understanding of Blood Clots ,anticoagulation therapy and the treatments available, among those affected and their family.
3) Increasing awareness of blood clots and anticoagulation therapy, among the medical profession, the government and the general public.
4) Improving treatment, services and facilities available to those affected by blood clots or anticoagulation therapy.
5) Empowering people affected by blood clots or anticoagulation therapy to take control of their own health in an informed manner so that they can live more confident and independent lives.
Thrombosis Ireland aims to support and enable all people affected by :
To live the best possible lives and to empower them to take control of their health in an informed manner so that they can live more confident and independent lives.